Time Management is Life Management
In our day to day life we do face many challenges & the only option that is left for us is to do fire fighting. Our choices are made & actions are been taken out of these situations & there is no time left in achieving what we truly desire to accomplish. Rather living a peaceful life we are always busy collecting & putting together the pieces of life.
Few of the issues that we face in our day to day life are...
- How to utilize our time effectively & to get the best out of it?
- How to live a planned life?
- How to organize ourselves?
- How to get what we want in a specific time frame?
- How to use time to make my life worth?
- How to balance Family & office & still having time for self?
- How to complete more work in lesser time?
- How to eradicate procrastination effectively?
- How to handle uncertainty of life?
The only way we know to deal with these situations is to create a schedule by putting as many as tasks as we could & expect it to solve our problem & to turn around our life. Only to realize that whatever we have schedule has not been accomplished & being postpone to tomorrow & that tomorrow never arises.
So it’s not only that the work gets hampered but it also creates life that’s hanging somewhere between Earth & Heaven just like ‘Trishanku’. You can’t go ahead & can’t even come back.
It sounds good when you are listening to a story but not in your own life. But still most of us have faced that earlier or are going thru it right now & struggling hard to find a way out.
Without managing time you can’t manage your life. Still if you continue putting as much as pressure on yourself then there comes time where you are exhausted & given up on your goals permanently.
If you want to come out of this hanging ‘Trishanku’ lifestyle & want to know the answers for your long pending questions then register for the upcoming workshop in nearby city right now.
This 1 day ‘Precious Time workshop’, on Time Management will give the results that you always wanted & also you will learn to handle Pressure, Stress, Procrastination & lot more in just a day!!!
After completing Vel Anmol Workshop participants reports that, the major benefits they have experienced are in the following areas:-
- Importance of Time Management
- Handling Obstacles of Time Management
- Overcoming Procrastinations
- Directions of Life
- Handling Pressure
- Meeting Deadlines
- Dealing with Stress
- Balancing all the Aspects of Life